Sunday, October 31, 2004

A Beautiful Fall Day

This is a beautiful fall day. Crisp, cool, but sunny. Most of the leaves are off the trees, but that's okay - just means I can see the wild animals better. The birds are coming to the feeders and the squirrels are being silly. It's been fun to watch.

I actually slept in this morning! wow! I can't figure out why I was so tired, but I slept including the extra hour. Too bad it's only one day...

I worked all day yesterday and that wasn't fun. It was a pretty productive day, but my e-mail program was down until late afternoon. That wasn't good. I called tech support and they told me they were rebooting their mail servers. Seems they have more trouble... At any rate, it finally worked before I went home. Got quite a bit done without interruptions. It's nice to get something accomplished!