Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Life Interference

Don't you hate it when life interferes with your blogging? Me too! This time of year is generally not-so-busy at work. This year? Busy. Home, when I'm there, is full of puppies and gardening and laundry and dishes and cooking and running errands, and when I can fit it in, cleaning. There are birdfeeders to fill, critters to care for, and gardens to water morning and night - (we need rain, if anyone's listening!)

Somewhere in the midst of all this I have company to get ready for. I think there will be new internet friends to meet this summer, and we're going to try and have my office people over for a going away party for my co-worker.

I need about 6 more hours to each day...

I may not get over to all of you, or if I do I may be in for a quick lurk and not leave a note... I've not forgotten a one of you, though, so don't be discouraged. All good thoughts to you all and lots of catching up to do when "life" slows down!