Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Quick Update


Hair-tearing. Yup. That's pretty much how things are going right now.

I am so swamped at work I can't see straight. There are myself and three men in the office. One took the week off to go pheasant hunting out of state. One is new. One is a dumb-ass. I'm not naming names. This is the time of year our company hands out turkeys to our customers. Customers have been known to come by the office to pick up their turkey. That's allowed. However, it is not a good thing to be the only person in the office because everyone else is out delivering turkeys and have to do a.) my work which is in overload this time of year b.) answer the phones c.) talk to the customers d.) try to find a turkey for a customer in a refrigerated truck out back only to find the guys didn't leave me any in the refrigerated truck to hand out. Dumb-ass.

Oh, and did I mention I have to go deliver turkeys tomorrow night after work? yeah.

Next week will find ten people at my house expecting 1.) a full Thanksgiving meal, 2.) a clean house and 3.) a presentable me. At this point? Good luck on 2 and 3.

The car is wonderful. Thanks for asking. Still nameless. The one name I liked, Hubs objected to, so back to the drawing board.