Thursday, February 24, 2005

Down in the Grumps

Hubby comes home and immediately goes into grump mode. This I do NOT need. He's unhappy because he has voluntarily given up his parking spot in the garage to my parents, meaning he must park outside. He voluntarily gave up his bathroom - I moved all his clothing and essentials into the master bath that he will now have to share with me. (He had a bathroom he could access directly from the garage when he was dirty and he didn't have to put the seat down, etc.) My eldest son voluntarily gave up his room so Grandma and Grandpa could be there and has decided to sleep at friends' or on the sofa. BUT hubby has involuntarily given up his recliner, his TV remote and his newspaper. He is NOT a happy camper.

On top of all that, his little girl is getting married in a month and he's having trouble adjusting to that fact and the fact she'll be moving 3-1/2 hours away.

He apologized before bed for being grumpy and adding to my stress... that's all well and fine, but I feel like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Hope this month goes fast - and gets smoother.