Tuesday, May 17, 2005

100 Things

  1. I used to be good at math and spelling
  2. I am not a natural redhead
  3. I went pre-maturely white haired in my 20's
  4. I am painfully shy until you get to know me, then I'm very out-going
  5. I enjoy driving but not riding
  6. I am an only child
  7. I am not spoiled
  8. I need feedback
  9. I was always freakishly tall, now everyone has caught up to me
  10. I love to read mysteries and horror and other strange things
  11. I hate romance novels. All of them.
  12. I usually know how it ends
  13. I am an animal nut, but am not an advocate of PETA
  14. I love my children and my children's children, but have little time and patience for other people's children
  15. I am anti-social
  16. I like it at home
  17. I enjoy the outdoors as long as it is bug-free
  18. I am a chocoholic
  19. I have a crack-addiction need for Pepsi
  20. I am allergic to artificial sweeteners
  21. I love jammie days
  22. I have been married twice, divorced once
  23. I find my (current) husband to be the sexiest man alive - imperfections and all
  24. I laugh easily
  25. I cry over sad movies and books
  26. I do not cry at weddings. Ever.
  27. I never drank alcohol before I turned 18
  28. I don't like beer
  29. I have ESP
  30. I loved school but hated the people
  31. I am soft-hearted
  32. I like plants and gardening
  33. I hate people who play dumb
  34. I am a very good painter when I copy something, but not so good when doing originals
  35. I have a gift for interior design
  36. I think like a computer. We've always gotten along well.
  37. I believe in God - wherever She is
  38. I feel I'm an old soul
  39. I like to do things with my kids
  40. I had a nervous breakdown
  41. I survived
  42. I am much better now
  43. I secretly want to write and publish books - (not so secret anymore)
  44. I have lots of good beginnings for books, but no storyline
  45. I would like to be debt-free
  46. I don't like having my picture taken
  47. I don't have time for people who play mind games
  48. I anger slowly
  49. I hold grudges
  50. I admit when I'm wrong
  51. I used to be skinny and gorgeous but never knew it until I wasn't anymore
  52. I got glasses in 5th grade and didn't recognize my own mother
  53. I love snow
  54. I do not tan - I burn and peel and burn and peel and freckle
  55. I have Irish heritage and am proud of it
  56. Ireland is the only country outside of the USA I would like to visit
  57. I have only been outside of the USA twice
  58. I much prefer working with men to working with women
  59. I have two good friends - the rest are just aquaintances
  60. I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste
  61. I hug my family - no one else
  62. I am a voracious reader
  63. I like to cook but hate to clean up
  64. I like to eat. Everything. See no. 51
  65. If I won the lottery I wouldn't quit my job, just ask my boss to let me work from home
  66. I am a natural slob but a neat one
  67. I am a perfectionist
  68. I like movies and don't mind going by myself
  69. I have an innate sense of time
  70. Racial remarks upset me
  71. I love all music and wish I could sing - okay, wish I could sing well
  72. I played a trumpet in school - I was first chair
  73. I learned piano as an adult
  74. I forgot everything I learned
  75. I would like to learn it all again
  76. I like to swim but don't often. See no. 64
  77. I unsuccessfully tried to kill myself. It was a long time ago.
  78. I know better now
  79. I do not go to Tupperware parties or anything resembling them
  80. I do not play cutesy games. See above.
  81. I have a mind and I like to use it
  82. I am a good lover
  83. I like to live where there are four seasons
  84. I have a high tolerance for old people
  85. I have a low tolerance for stupidity
  86. If no. 84 and 85 occur at the same time, no. 85 will probably win
  87. I have had back surgery
  88. I do not like commercials
  89. I do not like talking on the phone
  90. I like e-mail
  91. I like people who make me laugh
  92. I hate home videos. Anybody's.
  93. I have never broken a bone
  94. I was never an athlete
  95. I don't have allergies
  96. I am scared of heights
  97. I am scared of guns
  98. I wish I could play video games
  99. I hate clowns
  100. Full moons mess with me