Thursday, September 01, 2005

Kill Me Now... or, Alcohol Pt. II

Update: I just got a call on my cell phone. Believe me, when I saw who it was I wanted VERY badly to screen, but of course I didn't...

MIL: Are you busy?

Me: Uh...I'm at work...

MIL: I wanted to know if there was anything I could do for Saturday?

Me: Oh, you mean like stay home? Um..no, I don't think so.

MIL: I put some sheets in there. And a quilt. And a pillow. Oh, and some towels.

Me: Okay.... DAMN! She's moving right in! I bought towels and stuff for in there, too!

MIL: I vacuumed it out yesterday, too, but I suppose Hubby told you that.

Me: Yeah, first thing this morning - ruined my whole day. Yes, he told me. Uh...I'd just bought a new little vacuum to keep in there I was anxious to try...

MIL: I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances. Tee hee.

MIL: I also put some different rugs in there. They don't match, but they'll be fine.

Me: I just bought some brown washable rugs to put in there, too.

MIL: Oh. Well. If you want, you can just take mine out.

Me: Can I put you out with them? Pretty pleeeeeze?...

MIL: Well, I better let you get back to work. I've talked to Hubby, too. Let me know if there is anything I can do!


Me: Kill me now.