Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh, Hell... It's Back

Serves me right. I pin a meme on my daughter and she sends it back. I suppose if I don't do it this time it's gonna haunt me. Maybe I need to take up Andy's attitude. Just say no.

This is the five weird things about me. Remember, I'M not the one saying they're weird. I'm a bit inspired by Darrell, so two of 'em are like his. (It's called cheating, people. Get over it.)

1. I'm anti-social. I have a very small circle of friends and am not comfortable around anyone else except those friends or my immediate family. When I say immediate, I mean as in my Hubby, kids, and their significant others and/or kids. This does not include parents, in-laws (of any way, shape or size) and extended family. Sorry. That's just the way it is. So far, the medication hasn't helped.

2. My kids like me. I like my kids. My kids like each other. Yep. Weird, I know.

3. I like some odd foods like liver and onions and cooked spinach. Even liked them as a kid. Didn't like hot dogs or popcorn until I was grown. Probably got sick on them when I was little and just don't remember, would be my guess. I'm sensitive to spicy food. No, not what YOU call spicy, what you call "mild"... uh huh... it burns. Makes for an interesting time at the local mexican restaurant.

4. I write my best works when I'm in a bad mood, depressed, or when the weather is gloomy. If it's a beautiful sunny day out, forget it. (Thanks for reminding me of this one, D.)

5. I have to have alone time. Daily. (Hubby would tell you this is part of "only child syndrome". Some day he'll write a book: The Care and Feeding of Your Only Child Spouse.) If I don't, I get a little nutso, cranky, whatever. This is not to mean Hubby can't be in the next room, and usually is. It just means I need some "me" time to read, write, nap, whatever without obligations to hold up my end of a conversation with anyone either in person or by telephone. Have I metioned I HATE the telephone? Okay, maybe that's number 6.

That's all ya get. Not tagging anyone 'cause I already did that. See all the good it did me?