Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A Moment To Reflect

Another year has come and gone. It is true, the older you get the faster they go. There's a scientific word for it that my daughter, who is the queen of trivia could tell you what it is, but I'm not that good and too lazy to look for it.

I'm another year into my job. I'm another year into my blog! I'm another year into my life. Most importantly, my husband is another year older! Yes, today is Hubs' birthday.

When I look back at last years' post commemorating his birthday, I didn't even know then that he would ever read my blog. Then I told him about it and the rest is history. Now that I know he will be reading it, I worry sometimes that I won't say things the way I should and he'll be upset or hurt. He thinks you all know waaaay too much about him. Maybe you do. Hopefully, you understand the spirit in which it was written. If I sound like I'm complaining, I'm just venting a bit... I should hope the love comes through loud and clear. I'm not kidding when I say I would not be here without this man. He's my rock.

To another year on the planet. It's much better than the alternative! Happy birthday, honey...