Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another Meme - For GG

Things you may not have known about me...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Retail clothing store manager
2. Demographic mapping coordinator
3. Freshman Admissions evaluator at a local University
4. Mom (anyone who argues this isn’t a job come over here and bite me)

Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Breakfast at Tiffany's
2. The Way We Were
3. Legends of the Fall
4. It’s a Wonderful Life

Four places I have lived:
1. In a large town – Des Moines, Iowa
2. In a very tiny town – Gilman, Iowa
3. In a mid-sized town – Storm Lake, Iowa
4. In the country

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Dexter
3. Wire in the Blood
4. Rebus

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Acapulco
2. Northwoods, Wisconsin
3. Black Hills, South Dakota
4. California

Favorite foods:
1. Handmade onion rings (not them icky frozen jobs)
2. Beef Strogonoff
3. Hot cocoa (real, not instant)
4. Cherry pie

I'm not gonna tag anyone... feel free to do it on your own and let me know how it comes out!