Thursday, September 30, 2004

Whine Whine Whine

I admit it. I'm a whiner. I never used to be, but in my older age I'm finding whining to be a perfectly acceptable pastime. When you are older everyone expects you to whine. I whine when I'm too cold. I whine when I'm hungry. I whine when I'm tired. I whine when I can't think of anything to do except whine. Oh. Guess that's redundant, huh? Right now I'm tired. I have every expectation of being further exhausted before I finally get to put my head on the pillow tonight. Part of it is this time of year (harvest), part of it is the full moon, some of it comes from waking up at 3 a.m. for no reason and being awake like it is the first day of school. Again, no real reason. I have nothing exciting happening in my life right now. I just opened my eyes and was UP. I'm anticipating being hungry in a short time. Then maybe I can find something else to whine about.