Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Get Out the Tinfoil

I'm a bit odd when it comes to the full moon. DH says it's always full, you just can't always see it's always full. Man-logic. Gotta love it. He teases me about wrapping tinfoil around my head (no, I don't do that) and pretends he doesn't notice how bright it is outside.

Yes, I did say I got blinds for the bedroom. However, I haven't gotten them installed yet. This is a no-brainer. There is not enough hours in the day right now do add another extra thing. As it was, I didn't get home until 8 last night!

Woke up at 3 o'clock. A.M. Thinking it was dawn, it was so bright in our bedroom! Looked at the clock and did a double-take. Lay back down and let the breeze lull me back to sleep - about 5:30. What!?!? What is that horrific noise? Oh, shit. I set the alarm clock this morning so I wouldn't oversleep.

Off to the mine...