Sunday, September 26, 2004

Bears in the Woods

Okay. I've about had it. I'm all for nature and freedom and personal space and all that good stuff, but do I HAVE to listen to the jackass next door shoot his gun all afternoon long??? Granted, it is 1/2 mile away, but still... it sounds like it's right outside my door. Boom! Boom! BOOM! Over and over. He's got a whole mess of friends (I assume they're friends) standing out in the yard shooting skeet and it's aimed my way. DH is combining the field just to the south of JA house, and our property line goes pretty darn close to theirs in the woods - if he'd think about it, I may be out in the woods walking. Does he call and ask? Nooooo... I asked DH if JA was shooting at him in the combine or me in the house! He said the last time they did this (remember labor day?) they were shooting toward the timber - our house direction. Grrrrr. I'm NOT happy about this.