Saturday, February 26, 2005

Getting Wet - Shower

Just kidding. No water involved.

My daughter and her fiance' were the stars at a wedding shower being given by a friend of his mother. It was sooo lovely. The hostest was just the neatest lady. I would like her to be MY friend, if she lived closer than 2 hours away! She was super. It was just a beautiful time - no silly games - and lots of good food and company. The kids got lots of neat stuff - so much, I'm not sure that they have anything left of the list to get for wedding gifts!

Another two hour drive home with my mother, mother-in-law, eldest daughter, and youngest son's girlfriend. I'm deaf now.

The wedding couple stayed there in his hometown to visit with aunts and cousins of his that came from many miles away to the shower.

Fun had by all!