Sunday, April 03, 2005

Just a Good Day

I'm just having a good day. The newlyweds came on Friday night and we've been spending 'catch-up' time together. We've looked at the wedding pictures that we'd taken spontaniously, all the honeymoon pictures, and the pictures of their apartment - so I can now see in my mind where they'll be.

Last night new-son-in-law went with hubby to youngest son's car race (yes, the season has begun again). Daughter and I watched all the shows I'd videotaped that we liked to watch together that she'd missed while on honeymoon, or because they don't have cable yet. It was just like old times. Jammies on, junk food, nothing to do but watch shows and make wise cracks. (We're like the everyman woman? version of "Mystery Science Theater 2000").

Today we are going to a movie together and NSIL is going to help hubby in the shop - working on the planter. I wonder if he's just brown-nosing, but Daughter says not. He is a little bit hyperactive and likes to keep busy.

It's supposed to be in the mid-70's today! What a glorious day...

I know I'm going to probably crash when they leave tonight to go home, but for now... I'm just having a good day.