Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Questionable Spring

I realize weather is an inexact science, but it's getting worse all the time, I swear! It's supposed to be spring. We've had some days in the 80's... now, we've got days in the low 50's and frost at night! This isn't right! My poor plants are taking a hit, hubby's crops aren't happy (our entire year's livelihood) and I feel as though I'm coming down with a cold from being chilled so much.

Left work yesterday early and went home to bed. Yes, I said bed. There has been a full moon shining in again and Monday night the puppies decided it was so bright in their space that it must be daytime and playtime. Not a good situation. Finally they settled about 1 a.m. I'm sure that didn't help the cold situation.

This morning I lay in bed and considered staying there. It felt really good - warm, snuggly, and safe. But, being the dedicated worker bee that I am, I got up and came to work after making hubby and son's lunches for the field. Yep, I'm that good.

Now that bed is starting to look pretty good again. I've got to find something here to keep my attention and keep motivated. Maybe I'll read a few blogs...