Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday's Links

I'm going to start updating you on my new finds on Fridays... go on, you know you're curious... get on over to these and say "Sue sent me"!

Sizzle got me hooked on these nice people:

Leolionqueen aka Jenny 2x - I'm not sure where the "2x" comes in, but maybe someday Sizzle will explain it to me.

Mr. Rodacre aka Duckie - go on over there and tell him Happy Birthday! It was yesterday, but that's not my fault. I just found out. YEEEAAAA Duckie!

Becky and Jade made me go to Andyland. (Psst...it's all about the penguins.)

Finally, this lovely girl, Beckett, found me all by herself. She's trying to make her way in the big-bad world and could use a hug now and then...

That's it for now. Oh, and if I've linked to anyone who would prefer I NOT link to them, please let me know. I'm all for personal freedom...