Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the Feeding Frenzy

Yes, I'm back at work. I dreaded even opening my e-mail this morning, and with good cause. I didn't even look at the count... it was too scary. I've been here since 6 a.m. and I'm just now seeing the top of my desk peeking out.

Thank you everyone who sent well wishes. No, you weren't going crazy... I cheated and posted a bunch at once. Kept putting them in draft thinking I was going to add to them, but never got to it. I'll try not to do that too often. I know it messes some of you up...

It's still gloomy here today. Talking some snow tonight and a slight chance the rest of the week. Wish I could just stay home and do more jammie days, but alas! I'm gonna have to wait until we get "measurable snow" to do that.

Probably is gonna take me awhile to catch up with you all. Will hopefully get to it soon... I've missed you!