Monday, November 21, 2005

Tagged!

Grumpy Bunny got me with this meme (I'm a little late...)

1.) Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
Nope. I have two shih tzu puppies that have an uncanny sense of morning... even when it's not yet.

2.) What time do you set it for?
They usually go off between 4-5 a.m. Occasionally 3:30, rarely 6:00.

3.) Do you hit the snooze button? If so, how many times.
When they are awake at 3:30, I try to suggest they go back to sleep for awhile. Sometimes it works... sometimes it doesn't. I never hit them.

4.) Have you ever abused an alarm clock?
Never. I promise.

5.) It's time to spread some Blogcess linky love? ... Okay, I don't get this either, but GB wasn't clear...

I tag: Sizzle, Livey, Beckett, Director (I want to see HIS side of the story) and Michael