Saturday, December 31, 2005

Resolutions

...we don' need no stinkin' resolutions! Okay, maybe we do...

  • be better about my health, including exersize and diet (I'll start soon...it doesn't have to be the first...)
  • be nicer to my inlaws (bite your tongue)
  • be more organized (a gal can dream)
  • learn this "WoW" ("World of Warcraft") game that I got for Christmas from my "WoW" obsessed daughter and son-in-law (who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?)
  • try to be more sociable (I can hear my children's hysterical laughter from miles away...)
  • try new recipes...experiment on Hubby (he'll eat anything!)
  • unpack the rest of my craft (Hubby calls 'crap') stuff so I can actually use it - it's only been packed for two one-and-a-half years
  • start next years' Christmas shopping early (at least by December 1st)
  • start next years' Christmas cards early (at least by December 15th)
  • blog
  • blog
  • blog

Happy New Year's Everybody!!