Thursday, March 23, 2006

Will Work for .... Money!



See this guy? Isn't he cute? I've heard he's quite talented, too, but haven't had the opportunity to see him in action. He's quite the jokester and a huge fan of "Louie Louie" and penguins of all sizes, colors and flavors.

He is in a work slump and needs our help to get the word out that he's young, cute and available. Okay, two out of three ain't bad.

Think about him for your next get-together. Be it the office picnic or the backyard bbq, he's your guy. I've heard he can do kid-friendly shows, and, I'm guessing, not-so-kid-friendly shows. Depending on the audience. I don't know how much he charges - that's negotiable and between you all.

I just know he's cool. I mean, he's got to be cool - he's from the midwest! Plus, all "contacts" I've had with him (get your mind out of the gutters, people) have been very enjoyable.

See Andy over at Andyland... oh, and tell him Sue sent ya.