Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's Official: I'm Getting Old

I've always prided myself of being open-minded. I can see many points of view and am open to many ideas. It's about the only way I can see the six-year difference in Hubs' and my ages. He isn't quite as open-minded about some things and I chalk that up to his age.

Well, I've found my limit. I've seen the point where I am hitting the wall... and saying, I accept it. I must be old now. I watched ABC's "limited series" The Outsiders last night. I have seen the point where my mind has suddenly clamped shut tighter than a nuns' legs. I can't accept The Lifestyle. I listened to these people justifying their choice to have sex with everyone and anyone and telling us it was "just sex" and it was "improving the relationship with their spouse". Uh huh. Okay. Whatever. I'm not buying it.

So, what do you think? Am I just being close-minded? Am I just getting old?