Monday, October 23, 2006

Oh Boo Hoo


No, this is not a punkin we carved. I just thought it expressed my mood at the moment quite well. Eldest daughter is sick, so no punkin carving tonight. It sounds like she may have a bit of what I had. I promise I didn't give it to her. I never even saw her while I was sick. Promise.

Maybe we'll do it later this week. Hope so!

The snow didn't happen either. It's cold enough to do it, but it went north of us (sorry Livey).

I got back to work and luckily, the pile I was expecting wasn't here. I had plenty to do, don't get me wrong, but I'm not as backlogged as I was afraid I'd be. I figure it will all hit tomorrow.

One of these days I'll get around to visiting all of you. Until then, just be satisfied to know I'm trying to post occasionally so you know I'm not dead. Yet.