Friday, December 15, 2006

I Wanna Crush Ya!



I love every one of those people over there, so don't be offended if you didn't make the post. Just know if I could write a post about each and every one of you, I would. I had to draw the line, and I chose to draw it at three.

Miss Sizzle got me into this. Ironically, she is my first crush! She was one of the first people I found, how? I don't honestly remember. She touched me with her humor, kindness and who can resist that smile? She struggles day-to-day with all the things any single woman in the world would and does it with a sense of self you rarely find. She's generous to a fault and has the kind of job that I know I could never ever ever do, but thank God there are people in this world who do them. She is a constant in my life and if she lived closer I believe we would be "real world" friends.

My second crush is on a guy who I would be proud to have as an adopted son. He's fun-loving, smart, and such a great husband and father - I mean, what's not to love? For those of you who couldn't guess with such a short description, it's Brad over at Almost Lucid. From the minute he printed a picture of his wife with not a speck of makeup and proceeded to describe how beautiful she was to him... to the heart-warming tales of his children to his job experiences and life experiences... he's a very well-rounded young man. I've also had a word or two via e-mail with his mom and trust me... he was raised very, very, well. What a lovely family and a blog I love to visit as often as possible.

Last, but by no means least, is Helen. Words cannot express the impact of this thing called an internet as much as being able to read this woman's words here in Iowa that have been written in England. If you think about it - How cool is that? To call what Helen writes merely "words" is not to give credit to the woman herself. She is such a heartfelt writer. She doesn't just give you sixty words on her day, but she reaches inside and pulls out handfuls of emotion and throws them at you with such force you can't help but be touched. Her descriptive talents escape explaination. I can't help but wish only good things for her the next year and pray she never stops blogging.

So, there it is. My not-so-secret blog crushes.

Oh... and don't forget the addresses for cards! I really, really, REALLY want to send you one!