Monday, December 11, 2006

The Tax Man Cameth


Got to meet with our lovely tax accountant this morning. No, he looks nothing like this. He even had a smile on his face!

One hurdle toward year-end on the farm. This is the part I really, really, really hate. Hubs knows I get all stressed and grouchy and my face becomes one huge ache from clenching my jaws all day long. It's not really that bad. I know that. I can tell myself that. I can repeat it as a mantra until I am sick of hearing myself say it. It makes no difference. I still get stressed about it.

The next hurdle is to go talk to the banker. Same thing. Year-end. Wrapping up this year and setting up for next year. I think we're going to try to get it done this week. I hope so. I just want it to be over so I can get on to the normal stresses of this time of year. You know, the "fun" ones.