Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For

Y'know how I was wanting it to snow? Yeah. Well... it came, although not as much as I'd hoped for. We only ended up with about 4 inches. But it blew. And it iced up. And my internet satellite is frozen in a cocoon of something-or-other that keeps it from working. Damnit. So... that's why so quiet the past few days. I stayed home. I read. I slept. We finally had our meeting with the banker (and get to farm another year - yippee!). I even ordered a new computer for home (over the telephone).

I've missed the "outside" world of the internet more than I thought I would.

Of course, I came back to work to a pile of stuff a foot high and a list of calls to return a mile long. This is supposed to be the sloooow time. The time I can be gone and no one misses me! Guess I'll have to hold out for February.

Labels: