Friday, September 17, 2004

Farscape?

I start watching this about a year ago. I'm not sure what hooked me at first, because I'm not usually into puppets and I'm just on the edge of sci-fi. At any rate, something hooked me and I watched it all. Then it was cancelled! Why? Why does that always happen to me? Sometimes they cancel my current favorite show mid-season without ever resolving the story! I am realistic enough to know that the "4400" probably won't tell all 4400 stories of the returned disappeared people, but to cut it off when they've only told 7? Are they coming back? For many, many years? Doubt it. The reason I'm saying this, is I heard a rumor that Farscape was coming back. I, for one, stepped out of my anonymous "comfort zone" last year and went online to join my voice with the rest of the protestors of this cancellation. Never truly expecting there would be something come of it, I was surprised - no, shocked! - to find out it may be coming back. BUT - do I dare to show too much enthusiasm? Does the rumor say it is only four episodes? What the...? Does anyone know what's going on?