Monday, October 11, 2004

Dear Tech Support II

It was nice to meet you today. You are pleasant. You speak English very well. I'm impressed.

You looked at my internet and said "Oh, My!" with a concerned look on your face. You brought in your computer to talk to mine. You then proceeded to talk to others.

A phone call was made.
Another was made.
A new antenna? Oh, how lucky we are!

You are rushing now, breathing hard, working up a sweat. You sit at my computer and make clickety-clack noises on the keyboard. I hear a ding. Then another. You leap to your feet and race out the door, only to return with a box. Parts.

This isn't fun anymore.
I want to go home.
You are still here.
You are showing no signs of going away. When it gets dark will we curl up in little pill-shaped balls around the edge of the room and bemoan the fact we have nothing to eat? ... or will you go to wherever you t.s. types go and talk about all the pain-in-the-ass customers you've had to deal with today?

Fixed? I'm fixed? REALLY? Promise? <Doing happy dance>