Thursday, July 07, 2005

To the Powers That Be

You thought you'd gotten to me, didn't you?

First you threw in that notice that told me I had to return the disks or be billed for them. WTF? These are the disks that SHOULD HAVE BEEN INCLUDED in the packet in the first place! Tell me, what are the computer companies saving by NOT putting these in the box? They have to make them anyway, send them to me to use, then they are paying to have them returned! Why couldn't they just have included them in the first place and be done with it? All of what? 3 cents it would cost for the CD material? I'm clueless. Well, I fooled you... I made a copy before I sent them back! Mwaaa haaa haaa... Don't give me any shit, I'm not in the mood.

Then, I begin to put all the drivers and programs back into the computer only to find each and every one must be put in individually. What happened to loading all the drivers at once for that system? I'm not sure all the techno improvements over the past few years have really been improvements.

Suffice it to say, I was at my mother's from 3:30 until 8:00 working on that THING. I'm tired now.

Oh, and did I mention? I tried to send my mother an e-mail this morning and MY e-mail address is blocked.... huh? I don't have a clue.