Thursday, September 15, 2005

Cat's Out

Em and I 'fessed up last night. We let the cat out of the bag. I sent links to the rest of the siblings to our blogs, and told Hubby.

Me: Um....Em thinks you figured this out, but I'm gonna guess you haven't.
Hubby: What?
Me: Remember when I told you Em has a blog?
Hubby: Yeah?
Me: Well, I have one too.
Me: As a matter of fact, I've had one for over a year - hers is only a few months old.
Hubby: You do?
Me: You really didn't know?
Hubby:...no...

Me: Remember, you can NEVER EVER EVER mention ANYTHING to anyone on your side of the family
Hubby: No, duh.

So, now if you haven't done this, you need to go check out Em's blog, 'cause she's posted some pictures that PROVE what we've been telling you about the clone-thing, and she's got better pics of her siblings than I had. Go on...hurry up...stop lollygagging...bye....!