Friday, September 16, 2005

Exploring Space

Yes. I've been a little distracted...can you tell? I'm trying to do TOO many things at once, I suppose. My little brain can ony handle so many things at a time, then, just like a computer, I must reboot and clear out all the temporary files so the things I want to keep permanently can settle in their respective places.

I've found some new people out there on my walk. Most of you already know them. Thanks to some of you for sharing them with me. Thanks to some others (you know who you are) for just coming out of the shadows to let me know you were there all along! I love when that happens!

May I introduce:
  • Michael over at Ripple Me This. He's a deep thinker and finds the words to get those thoughts out. Keeps you on your toes.
  • Miss Bliss over at The Bliss Blog.
  • Bitchitude. Perfect ranting. (Among other things, of course)
  • Tamber at 3T. I'm not all caught up yet, but she knows how to put words together.

These, of course, are just a few. I'm finding new peeps all the time and just haven't found the energy to get through them all. As I've said before, I don't want to just go by your most recent posts, I want to go back in the archives and see what got you to where you are today. I learn a lot about you that way, as well as get an insight into what everyone's thinking. I find it amusing that EVERYONE hits a point where they say, "Why am I blogging?" Just one of those weird things we all have in common.

Thanks for stopping by! More words coming.