Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Lazy Sack of Feces

That would be me.

After the 3 a.m. bedtime, the 7 a.m. wake-up was a tad too early. We all stumbled out to find my sons' girlfriends' dad still sitting in a lawnchair next to the burned-out fire. Suspicious that he'd spent the night there, he claimed he hadn't - but I noticed the bottle of whisky was still close by...

We all chatted a bit as we waited for everyone to get up, then I fixed a big breakfast for all and we headed home. I emptied the RV and we went to pick up the puppies from the boarding place. They were fine (whew!).

The rest of the day was spent... sleeping. Wake up, eat a little something, and wham! Right back to sleep. Surprisingly, no hangover, tho'. I think I really like that champagne... Hope tomorrow is more productive!