Sunday, October 02, 2005

For Mr. G

I wish to point out that as far as I can tell, the asshat neighbor is shooting domesticated skeet. (As Mr. G has kindly pointed out, these should never be confused with wild skeet.) I fear from the amount of amunition that is being expelled they may run out of skeet before they run out of bullets. However, since I'm not a witness to this event, there is a chance that the skeet have been falling safely to the ground uninjured, or possibly are procreating in the box between 'events'. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We certainly wouldn't want wild skeet to be harmed. I would call the DNR (this is NOT the do not resucitate team, but the Department of Natural Resources) and have his gun taken away if that were the case. As it is, I don't believe I have any recourse except to listen.