Saturday, September 18, 2004

Hair Update

After carefully washing, conditioning, drying and curling with my curling iron. I am pleased to say I no longer look like my mother. Will need a good go-round with the gods of haircolor before I go back to work Monday, however, or I will scare the co-workers silly.

Question of the Millenium: Why can't my hairdresser ever make my hair look like it is supposed to look when I imagine the end result in my mind?

Oh, well. I have a good hairdresser, she just seems to have a finishing problem. Does great with all she does except the final 'fussing' she does before I walk out the door. Sorry - I meant to say run out the door with my dark glasses on and my paper bag held up in front of my face so no one recognizes me before I can DO something with this hair I have just paid a fortune to have look like this. <sigh>