Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Spring Again?

After another bud-shattering cold night, I think the worst is over. We're supposed to get up in the upper 60's today and then by the 80's over the weekend. Weird weather... I'll probably have a few flowers I will have to replant or bury, but hopefully they'll mostly come out of it. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that Hubby's crops come out okay. That really IS the important stuff... mine's just pretty.

I did a little research on the i-net and think my shih tzu, Frank, must be a throwback to an English sheepdog. I found a puppy picture that looks JUST like him! OMG! Does this mean my little 10lb. puppy that is now 20lbs. at six months could end up being a 40lb.dog??? Oh, my! This could be an adventure!

Can't wait to get home from work and just sit in the sun. I don't think I have seasonal depression from not enough sun, but I just get grumpy sometimes when I go without for too long. Unfortunately, with the sun, warmth and outdoors, comes the BUGS. DAMN! I could do without them. That's the worst thing about our part of the country - it doesn't take much for the mosquitoes, gnats and flies to come out.

Yeah, I'm bitching. Hope I get back to a better mood one of these days... I think I still need a jammie day... SOON.