Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Throw Her It Out

We came out of the movie last night and Hubby found two calls on his phone from his mother (MIL). He calls her back.

MIL: The light came on on my dash that says my tire pressure is low
Hubby: Uh-huh
MIL: I can't find out what the tire pressure should be.
Hubby: It should be inside the door jam of the driver's side door
MIL: The light came on on the dash
Hubby: Look inside the door
MIL: I looked in the manual and I couldn't find anywhere that it told me what the pressure should be
Hubby: Those manuals just tell you not to drive with your ass sticking out the window. They don't tell you anything.
MIL: The light came on
Hubby: Look inside the door
MIL: Well, the light came on and I looked in the manual but it didn't tell me anything
Hubby: When you get a new car, you should pull the manual out of the glove compartment and take it across the showroom floor and throw it away the first thing
MIL: ...
Hubby: I'll look at it in the morning
MIL: The light came on, you know, and I just didn't know...
Hubby:...

Daughter and I sitting next to him in the truck: So, the light came on, huh?

Do you see why we get frustrated?