Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Honeymooners

This is as it says, 'The Honeymooners'. This is Youngest Daughter (YD) and her husband (SIL). She doesn't like these pictures, but I happen to think this one looks pretty natural of them, so here it is... if she doesn't like it, she can always post better ones herself!

You can't tell it from the picture, but this is the one Hubby calls my clone. We had proof of it when we got the official wedding photos back. The photographer had taken a picture at the alter of Hubby giving away the bride, and SIL was in the picture. Then, she'd just panned the camera over a bit and taken another picture of the same exact scene at the same time, only this one had a shot of me watching. When we put the two pictures together, she and I had the exact same look on our faces - at the same time!! I mean, Hubby told us we did things like that, but here was proof! It was freaky.

You hear about her all the time, so won't bore you with more... I'm sure you'll hear more about ALL these people as time goes on...