Monday, September 26, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Lisa. I did this meme not tooooo awfully long ago, but I'm going to try out some different answers this time:

TEN YEARS AGO...I was pulling myself out of a hole of despair. Some people call it a nervous breakdown, some people call it falling off the cliff into the abyss. I just know I lost most of a year of my life. However, as bad as it was, it was a turning point in my life and I've been much better since then.

FIVE YEARS AGO...I started as a part-timer at my current job with the only thought in my head being doing something fun to keep my computer skills up in case I ever had to go back to work full-time. Within 6 weeks the person I was working for quit and I was the only one doing what I do for the whole company. Welcome to overtime!

ONE YEAR AGO...We were just settling into our new house and still walking through it every day saying "we aren't worthy"...

YESTERDAY...I marveled at the fact that I had met so many new people in blogland and they were even commenting! I relished the time I got to read my daughter's blog and get a little insight into her life and know I was getting that warm fuzzy feeling I get when I talk to her in person.

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO...Do you have to know the RIGHT words? I know most words to all the major Christmas songs - or I make them up.

5 SNACKS ...black olives, green seedless grapes, m&m's, cashews, string cheese

5 THINGS I'D DO WITH $100 MILLION...pay off all our debts. help our kids get houses. start my own (or sponsor) a no-kill animal shelter. invest. build a greenhouse.

5 PLACES I'D RUN AWAY TO...home. home. home.home. home. Did I mention I like it at home?

5 THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR...high heels. mini-skirts. see-through shirts. daisy dukes. spandex.

5 BOOKS/TV SHOWS I LOVE... The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. The X-files. All the CSI's. Medium. Several that have been cancelled.


GREATEST JOYS...my kids, critters, husband, home, and time off to enjoy it all. (Not necessarily in that order)

I'm not going to pass this on to anyone, as I did that pretty recently and don't want to bug anyone. Feel free to use it and let us know your answers if you volunteer, but I'm not going to push... Thanks, Lisa, for making me think a little harder again.