Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sweet Scooter

Have you seen me?

This is Jade's pup. Isn't it the cutest little thing you've ever seen? Well, he's missing and I can't believe WHY. To find out, go to Jade's site and read this... we'll wait.

Back? Now...doesn't that get your dander up? Frost your chaps? PISS you off? YES! YES! YES! I cannot express how much this bothers me on so many levels.

How can people be so uncaring? So rude? So thoughtless? Don't they understand our pets are part of our families? We love them like our own children... in some childless families they've replaced children. No less important in the owners eyes. Can we really even call them owners? I don't consider I own my critters. I figure we just co-exist. Neither one of us to really be the master. Probably why my critters rule the house! (In case you're wondering, I remind you I'm not an advocate of PETA - unless you're talking about People for the Eating of Tasty Animals... and, no, I don't mean dog.)

I just want everyone who is out there that lives anywhere near Jade to keep an eye out for this little sweetheart. He's gotta be out there somewhere. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get him back to Jade?...and if he's at YOUR house, get your buns on the computer or the telephone and get this guy back to his mom! He's not yours to keep!

As for the thoughtless real estate agents... (Yes, Becky, I realize YOU are not one of them)...I hope you burn in hell for your stupidity. Should something YOU love be lost, don't expect sympathy from us...

All done now. Go back to whatever you were doing...