Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Despite Rumors...

...I'm still alive.

Damn, that mulch is tough stuff. Spent all day yesterday coughing up crap and feeling like death warmed over, but much better today. A night of tossing, turning, and feeling jittery did nothing for my desire to leap out of bed this morning, but a rude wakeup call from my Hubs got me moving. Bedtime is going to come early tonight.

A friend reminded me that some of what I'm feeling could be the result of withdrawl from my anti-depressant. Maybe a little. Probably the jittery, paranoid, anxiety-ridden stressed-out feelings. The bad dreams, soaked-with-sweat, heart-racing, dry-mouthed, mental ramblings. Yeah, that's probably from the medication. I'm pretty sure the fever, hacking, nose-blowing, black-crap-coming-out-of-me is the mulch.

Nonetheless, I'm at work. Putting in my time. Watching the clock tic by. Wishing I would find a way to a.) make it rain - not hail b.) offer up the Gods that be on the Board of Trade something that would get the grain prices to go UP for a change c.) win the lottery or d.) all of the above. D would be nice. Any suggestions?