Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Apologetic Thoughts... Or Not

I'm grouchy. I admit it. This time of year I turn into a Bitch - yea, with a capital 'b'. I get pulled in too many directions and have too many interruptions. I'm feeling sorry for losing my temper. Okay, I'm not feeling THAT sorry... in fact, the more I think about it, I'm really not feeling very sorry at all.

It's a gloomy day here. Drizzle. Cold. Not really a rain that will bring things to a halt, just enough to be depressing. My phone is still ringing off the hook. I am still way behind. I am trying to figure out if I ignore certain people what the repercussions will be. Just kidding. Actually, I've had a brainstorm of sorts. I am going to work on a request form that the plant managers will have to fill out to send to me. This will take care of a couple of problems. One, I won't have to take the time to fill out that paperwork. Two, they may actually have to THINK about what they're doing to the extent that they either decide they don't really want it, or they really do and if they do, they are truly knowledgable about what it is they are wanting. Not just throwing stuff out there and making me come up with some of the information that they
should be providing.

I know. This is clear as mud. Just remember the part: This will take care of a couple of problems. That's a good thing. Now I just have to come up with the time to do the form in an electronic way, and write "instructions for dummies" they can follow. There goes my Sunday...

I am back in the land of the cell phone accessible. After forking over large quantities of money, I am now the proud owner of the same cell phone...only the dry version. Had to take a new picture of DH to use as my opening screen. Not as good as the first one. Wish I had thought to send the first picture to my desktop before I drowned the phone. I don't have very many pictures of him.

That's it for now.