Sunday, October 17, 2004

SS Phone Home

SHIT DAMN FUCK (repeat)

Would you believe I went for a walk on our timber land this afternoon and took my lovely digital camera along to take photos of the leaves changing and all that good stuff. I was walking down in the almost dry creek bed when I had to go over a dead stump to avoid the water that was in the creek. I was being very careful not to damage either the digital camera or myself. Wouldn't you know it? My frigging cell phone fell in the creek! Yeah, in the water. Totally submerged. They don't like that. What is really pissing me off is that I had just gotten a new one and really liked it - hadn't even gotten the rebate sent in for yet! ...and, I, of all the members of my family (which there are several) is the only one without cell phone insurance...because I am the careful one. Go back to the beginning of this post and repeat.