Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesday Blah

Yep. That's pretty much how I feel. Dunno why. It keeps clouding up and looking like it's going to rain, then doesn't. That isn't helping. Jon is racing tonight. Would be nice if it would rain, even if he gets rained out. The way things are going right now, it will rain where his race is (northern part of the state) and not rain here (central part of the state).

Didn't do a darn thing last night except go the the grocery store (something I hate more and more the older I get) and water my flower gardens. Ended up sweaty and icky after that, so showered and got into my jammies before dinner. Had our first sweet corn of the year - that was delicious! Didn't have much, as it's not on the "approved" dietary list, but damnit! Fell asleep after dinner for about an hour, then woke up and watched TV for the rest of the evening. See? Excitement, I tell ya.

Up early to drop off the pups at the groomer before work. Picking up the shorn "kids" after work. Maybe if youngest daughter is up to it we'll take in a movie. Or not. Shit. Don't know if I can even drum up the energy. I hate when I get like this...