Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Mutterings

We won't talk about the football game. I SAID...we won't talk about the football game. *sigh* Other than that, Saturday was fun. Missed the girl, who had to work, but the rest of the gang made it and we had a great visit with everyone.

As usual, I didn't get near the stuff done I'd planned.

When I let the pups out at 5 a.m. today, I could see my breath! Do you know what this means? Yes...it's friggin' cold out! I can't believe the change in the weather. A high today of 57... and all week is supposed to be like this. Brrr! I noticed some trees in town starting to change, too. Of course, we got another 1-1/2 of rain over the weekend and the creek is full again and the fields are full of ponds and mud. I hope it dries out enough for harvest to be muck-free, but don't see that happening.

I don't have much for you now. Come back later. Maybe I'll be awake. Have a good Monday.