Monday, January 09, 2006

I've Got a WHAT?!?!?!

Curfew? Me?

I must explain. As you all know, my lovely (and onry) daughter has gotten me into this online game thing. She warned me it was addictive. Do I listen? I'm 49-years-old. I'm a reasonably mature adult. I know my limitations. Right?

Let's just say, I'm going to my daughter's house tonight after work to play this game. They have two computers, one for herself and one for her Hubs. I'm taking my laptop so I can plug in on my own. My husband has threatened to set a curfew. Uh huh. He's joking, I know, but... it really IS that addictive. I have a feeling tonight could be a long one, primarily because I've been getting frustrated by having to ask my daughter questions all the time and that means either typing them into the chat screen, or speed-dialing her on the phone. Tonight? She'll be right there... hands on experience, people. Can't beat it!

Did I mention I'm an adult? Whoot!